Check out my song "Patience", I made the beat and rapped on it F4F

TooSlick

let me know if the song is good or trash straight up, I'm cool with either, I rather have my song make you react some way then not lol. Make sure to drop your links too!

dunno why nobody responded yet...i love the sample, it has a dope ambiance to it and matches the beat..chorus vocals sound a little loud and distorted but are clear nonetheless...flow is dope, sounds mainstream. good work

Fire! Bro. You def got that Toronto Sound. Let's Collab. I'm serious too. I gave you a follow and like on Soundcloud. Hit me back if interested.

Return FeedBack HERE

Respect bruh, followed you back, im definitely trying to collab with people, really trying to get my name out there this year so yeah we should talk about some ideas soon

You went in on this beat sounds super dope, I love the ambience and when the drums come in it just sets the beat off mad ratings on the beat, the vocals are dope to the they sound very nice also the mix sounds calm they may be just a lil too loud over the beat but thats not a major problem, I really fucks with this track I had to leave a like on this great work man.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] Rae Sremmurd Type Beat [F4F]

i need you on my producer tape hmu lets work:
instagram: jmsfj
snapchat: jmfiorenza
soundcloud: 56john

Back