Can you hear meek or Lloyd banks on this? (F4F)

TooSlick

Made this beat a couple days ago and I thought to myself “Damn, Lloyd banks would snap on this” what do you think? do you like how it sounds? Click the YouTube link below! And make sure to drop yours as well

[FREE] Meek Mill X Lloyd Banks X Dave East Sample Type Beat “Brick Talk” (Prod by Billy Slick)
YouTube

I liked the vocals from the intro and basically appearing throughout whole track, very nice, nostalgic mood and reverb well used. I think this is the strongest part of the beat. BTW where do you got this sound from?

I think I would focus more on building more complex drum patterns, with some quick kick fills that would fit well to this type of beat as well as adding some parts with quicker hi-hats to create some tension. But these are more my ideas, definitely it's a matter of taste.

If you'd check my tracks and let me know what do you think - that would be much appreciated, please find the links below:

Reese Bass & Polish music samples [F4F]

P.S. To answer your question from the thread - I think it would be nice to go for an acapella and try to use the beat for a remix. Definitely the mood here is dope and the acapella would give you some idea how to fit the arrangement to the lyrics.

Back