Calm Collective - Headcutta And Saxon Casi Collabooration - F4F

yooooo this sounds fresh af! i like the way this sounds a lot man, maybe switch it up a lil more every so often cause it could possibly sound repetitive at some points, but overall this is clean as. i'd happily rap over this track, for sure.

could you give my latest track a listen? thanks!
travø - wavy [f4f]

Good stuff. Get the piano out more and the synth wider. In the section where the piano is just playing get the piano in a less distorted form with a low attack if you can do that(assuming you're using a VST and not a sample).

The snare is good. Like the kick but think it could slightly come up in the mix, like raise it by 0.5-1dB.

Overall some trippy stuff. Finish the song off with a Lowpass as well. Think that would complement it a lot.

Here's mine if you're interested.

F4F Nebula by Mango (Soundtrack beat)

Last edited:
this is a pretty nice beat, it sounds a little stock, almost like video game menu music for splatoon or something haha. It's definitely a clean mix, and while it's not my style that's hardly what i think i should critique. Overall it is a well produced beat, and you guys have some positive vibes here. keep it up!

be honest with me here
dragon boy jig | huff n puff | F4F

Good stuff. Get the piano out more and the synth wider. In the section where the piano is just playing get the piano in a less distorted form with a low attack if you can do that(assuming you're using a VST and not a sample).

The snare is good. Like the kick but think it could slightly come up in the mix, like raise it by 0.5-1dB.

Overall some trippy stuff. Finish the song off with a Lowpass as well. Think that would complement it a lot.

Here's mine if you're interested.

F4F Nebula by Mango (Soundtrack beat)

thanks 4 listen sir bless your heart

Back