"Burner Phone" - Gunna x Lil Baby x Roddy Ricch Type Beat (Feedback4Feedback)

LongLiveTheKing

"Burner Phone" - Gunna x Lil Baby x Roddy Ricch Type Beat (Feedback4Feedback)

Sup guys hope everyones well. Spent some time away trying to relearn some mixing and mastering. My mixes needed some help so I been working on that. If you spot any areas in the mix that are wrong or need help please help your boy out with some quality feedback and tips. Sorry the intro is a little long. The artist I made this for wanted to have a "Phone conversation" intro so I had to stretch the intro a little

Last edited:
The beat is sick, I love the pause at 2:00 sounds dope.. Only thing I might changed is the perc it has a wet lick in the high end that makes it stand a bit awkwardly with the rest of the drums but still sounds aight.. Hmu when the rapper finishes recording I'd like to hear his take

I really like the intro melody and phone FX. I can give you one mixing tip you need for this 808, cut some trebble frequencies for more clean mix,also in my opinion it needs some distortion. I have to compliment your creativity, very unique. Invest in mixing classes and books and you will be amazing producer bro!

Thanks for the feedback bro! I didn't really hear anything out of place in the mix, sounds very balanced to me. That melody was fire and the 808 was good(don't think you need to eq it anymore). Good work.

Gude,

man i really like that harp / picked strings melody in combination with the minimalistic melodic cello elements. The pauses here and there add some nice tension and keep the attention of the listener. Mixingwise the clap sounds a bit dry and you could use the stereo-image a bit more. Also the kick could use some more midrange/high frequencies and more attack to add more snap to make the whole thing bounce even more. All in all i really liked it!

The beat is sick, I love the pause at 2:00 sounds dope.. Only thing I might changed is the perc it has a wet lick in the high end that makes it stand a bit awkwardly with the rest of the drums but still sounds aight.. Hmu when the rapper finishes recording I'd like to hear his take

Bet. Appreciate the listen and quality feed bro

I really like the subtle nature of the beat and the incorporation of strings in the beat. Only minor change would be to maybe reduce the bass slightly via EQ, apart from that this is heat.

Feedback on this please This Is Fine [F4F]

Nice beat man!
The kick needs to stand out way more and the clap needs some reverb/ effects.
Other than that the beat is fire!

- DROG Beats

I really like the intro melody and phone FX. I can give you one mixing tip you need for this 808, cut some trebble frequencies for more clean mix,also in my opinion it needs some distortion. I have to compliment your creativity, very unique. Invest in mixing classes and books and you will be amazing producer bro!

Thanks bro I really appreciate that. Ima try your tips out see what I get. Thanks for the quality feedback

yo this beat is fuckin sick, i would maybe jut out the kick drim a little more maybe with a .5 db boost using a dynamic eq around 100-120. the eq was nice and warm, and the cello sample is smooth as hell. Would love to hear what you think about my beats, theyre a similar dark trap type of mood. im Guyku Music on soundcloud! big ups!

I like it. The melody is really cool. I do think the clap could have more reverb or something so it doesn't stand out so clear. Besides that this is pretty dope. Maybe the 808 could use a different sound, but this has a great melody.

i can definitelly spit some bars on this. in love with the drops and the 808 gives me chills. its a master piece 10/10

appreciate the listen g. gonna take some of your tips and apply it to my next joint

damn bro these vibes got me swinging my head rn they so sick. This melody is really clean, also i love the variations with the percs. This mix sounds really clean as i'm listening to it rn, 808's r nice and bouncy! keep it up mane! this is a brazy beat!

damn bro these vibes got me swinging my head rn they so sick. This melody is really clean, also i love the variations with the percs. This mix sounds really clean as i'm listening to it rn, 808's r nice and bouncy! keep it up mane! this is a brazy beat!

thanks g i appreciate that

Back