Brother Ali Type Beat "Rise Again"

I like the beat. Main loop is catchy and the chorus is a nice variation. I can feel that Brother Ali vibe. Personally I think the bass takes a bit too much space. I would prefer if it was lower or maybe low pass filtered.

Please have a look at mine if you find the time:
atmospheric sampled beat

Disagree with poster above, bass is the best part of the track. Also really like the change-up at the start of verse 2 around 1:30. Snare was great but I think that kick drum was too quiet in the mix...I'd bring the fader up(and if and only if, it's fighting with the bass, lower the bass channel a bit).

Melody was excellent it sounds like you can spit some real, deep lyrics but it's got a commercial vibe too.

Idk if you noticed but the beat ends very abruptly, in the middle of a bar.

Good work, 4/5. Can you listen to my latest beat and leave some feedback? Hard piano beat, feedback in 24hrs or less.

Hi there !

Sounds very funky to me - quality of the strings could be improoved a little, or just put a mid filter on them to make it sound more old/original.
Drums have a very cool flow/beat and are very original already but could use a little more tension and a decent oldskool filter 2.

I like the vocals a lot - they give the beat a good vibe.

The first thing I would improove is to give the beat more variation - sounds a little repetetive so far. Try a Grungelizer (warm tape sound) to make it sound even more oldskool and original. Use Vintage compression settings on the master.

VɅN DɅL SCRXW - Don Corleone prod. by Joint'u by ZHero Beats | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Peace

Back