Bounce | Prod. Polar from Slime Green Beats

mlane9

@slimegreenbeats

Thanks for listening. I would love to work with any artists. This is an older beat I made, I'm coming out with a new wave soon!

Very nice, minimalistic beat, cool transition at 0:38. I also think the synth from 0:52 (it also appears before I guess) is cool, I would add some detune and/or delay and/or distortion to make it sound even more 'strange' and fill more space. I would also work on bass and change the sound and use something with longer release or play longer notes, I think it would fit better to the track since you have a lot of short notes here. In general though I liked the mood and the style of the beat, very nice work.

If you'd like to check my track and let me know what do you think and what would you do another way - that would be much appreciated.

A Tension Please

Pretty good, the synth reminds me of some nice chill electronica. The mix needs some balancing, I feel that the drums could use some vinyl warmth, they sound too digital and are biting a bit. The second lead fights with the first, I'd think about using a richer osc and turning it down a bit. Potential for a great track there, just a bit more warmth.

Glitch x Outkast Vibe

Back