Boss SP 202 & Roland SP-404SX Jam

Chrisgalactic

Wasup guys! Its been a while. I did a quick jam recently with the Sp 202 and the Sp 404SX let me know what you guys think and drop those links down below, I would love to check your guys music out!

hypnotizing! really nice beat, and interesting to watch you doing it live. seems like you really know what you are doing.

Dude this is dope,! Even if it wasn't a live jam I'd dig it but the fact your doing it live is so cool it really has swing and soul and your maximising the tools . I'd love to jam with you , hardware is so fun .
I'm liking lofi styles lately I'm just not into trap , it sounds like ringtones to me . What are some good big time lofi artists to check out?
Thanks for checking my track out to man appreciate it . After hearing yours I reckon you might dig this one I did a while ago on mpc (not live jammed unfortunately)

Listen to The Pleasures of by A N D R S N #np on #SoundCloud
The Pleasures of by A N D R S N | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Keep jammin bro

Dude this is dope,! Even if it wasn't a live jam I'd dig it but the fact your doing it live is so cool it really has swing and soul and your maximising the tools . I'd love to jam with you , hardware is so fun .
I'm liking lofi styles lately I'm just not into trap , it sounds like ringtones to me . What are some good big time lofi artists to check out?
Thanks for checking my track out to man appreciate it . After hearing yours I reckon you might dig this one I did a while ago on mpc (not live jammed unfortunately)

Listen to The Pleasures of by A N D R S N #np on #SoundCloud
The Pleasures of by A N D R S N | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Keep jammin bro

Super sick broooo!!!! That shit is dope you dad that on the MPC Live? That's really dope man!! If I am ever Sydney Australia I'd love to jam that sounds awesome, actually trying to get into it more. Same here I like some trap beats and respect it but I'm not too crazy about, every now and then I give it a shot to see if I can make one too lol Stlndrms is dope, The Deli, Flo Filz, Bsd.u is probably one of the main dudes.

I like the vibe of it and the vocal melody is great. The only thing I’d say to improve is maybe experiment with the drums a lil more as it gets a bit repetitive. Good job overall though.

I like the vibe of it and the vocal melody is great. The only thing I’d say to improve is maybe experiment with the drums a lil more as it gets a bit repetitive. Good job overall though.
Great idea, I cooked this up real quick next time forsure I will add some different drum variation thanks a lot

Awesome watching you make dopes. This is so different from my process so it is cool to see a true sampler master at work. That sample is awesome. I do think I would have liked you to bring in faster hi hats over the top at some point. Good work though.

Great Video bro, I dropped like on it I would love to see more stuff like this make sure you add some dope drums in the next video

Awesome watching you make dopes. This is so different from my process so it is cool to see a true sampler master at work. That sample is awesome. I do think I would have liked you to bring in faster hi hats over the top at some point. Good work though.
Thanks brotha!! Yeah good idea might have to give it a shot, neither have a note repeat function so ill probably have to play them as fast as I can lol

using analog equipment looks like it'd get fatiguing real quick lol... not my cup of tea. I like my daw. I'm used to it.

This song however sounds very nice. Sounds like some 90s stuff.

Back