boom bap type beat F4F

Cool main theme (the one from intro) - where do you got this sound from? The beat is really smooth, you fit the bass & kick nicely even they hit at the same spots mostly. The choice of flute (I guess) as part of arrangement also good, it fits perfectly to the mood. Definitely I would enjoy to listen somebody put lyrics over this beat.

The graphics for the beat is also dope, I see such old-school themes in song videos more often and they look great is this your work. Is this your work as well? If so, which programs do you use for that?

If you could check my new tracks and let me know what do you think of them - that would be much appreciated, the link is below:

Reese Bass & Polish music samples [F4F]

Cool main theme (the one from intro) - where do you got this sound from? The beat is really smooth, you fit the bass & kick nicely even they hit at the same spots mostly. The choice of flute (I guess) as part of arrangement also good, it fits perfectly to the mood. Definitely I would enjoy to listen somebody put lyrics over this beat.

The graphics for the beat is also dope, I see such old-school themes in song videos more often and they look great is this your work. Is this your work as well? If so, which programs do you use for that?

If you could check my new tracks and let me know what do you think of them - that would be much appreciated, the link is below:

Reese Bass & Polish music samples [F4F]

just hit you back.
i got the intro sound from a sample pack. its not flute but saxophone.
And i don't make my the graphic content myself. my girlfriend does it for me and she uses adobe softwares like photoshop, Illustrator, after effects etc.

i followed your soundcloud. Can you follow me too?

thanks

Damn, that's smooth. I would really love to hear some ride fills on this one. My main concern would be mixing, I feel that you have pushed the drums a bit too much compared to the rest, I'd love the rhodes to hug my hear but they seem a bit distant. Other than that I have only praise for your sound selection and taste. Tere's so much that can be done to the beat, if you find the right vocalist it'll just be a dope track. Vibe really makes the beat!

If you have time
Just Talk | Prod. Mycelial Cords

just hit you back.
i got the intro sound from a sample pack. its not flute but saxophone.
And i don't make my the graphic content myself. my girlfriend does it for me and she uses adobe softwares like photoshop, Illustrator, after effects etc.

i followed your soundcloud. Can you follow me too?

thanks

Sure, I did it and will definitely be following new tracks. Thanks for the info, in my opinion great work of her, if you'd like to see some videos I referenced with similar oldschool fashion of videos below the links:

YouTube
YouTube

I love it! Super chill, and super clean! I subscribed on youtube and about to try to find you on SC. The beat page was super suave too!

Back