Boom bap track. Looking for quick feedback(all feedback returned in 1 day or less)

Title says it all. Uploaded this like 2 weeks and made some adjustments based on the feed I got them. Tell me 1 thing you like and 1 think you don't like/needs improvement and why:

great work, but it sounded little bit repetitive to me I think that this beat need more variation to keep the listeners interested but other than that, i really liked everything about this beat I even freestyled to it

check my thread out and leave a feedback when you got the chance [My Thread Link

Last edited:
Needs more mixing. The bass in the mix sounds like it's being drowned. You can hear it but it sounds like everything is on top of it

Please could you give me feedback?
YouTube

I remember listening and giving this feedback before def sounds a lot better but I feel the mix could be a lil cleaner I agree with the user above the bass could be more upfront in the mix and I feel the kick could have more punch (attack, transient) atm it has more low end which I think might be clashing with the low end on the bass also more variation would help switch up the drum pattern or add some counter melodies.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] Nightmare - Travis Scott x Denzel Curry (Dark) Type Beat [F4F]

The lead sounds on this are really cool. I agree the beat itself could have a bit of variation maybe to keep the interest, but I think this would sound sick with a rapper over the top.

I haven’t been producing long, so any feedback would be awesome https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-and-receive-feedback-/rap-chill-rap-boom-bap-trap-dirty-south-etc/new-beat-feedback-f4f-548338/

Last edited:
Great advice guys. Thanks again. I've made some changes, mostly mix-wise to tame the low end, which I realized need work after playing this in my car, on this. Let me know what you think:

the mix is good, nice drums and i can hear a subtle sub bass it fits well. The sample is interesting, the change of key is also. Reminds me of dipset sort of sound. Keep it up dude its good. Would love to see what you think of mine: I Worry Too Much Ft. Anastasia Vol

Peace!

Back