Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boom bap track. Looking for quick feedback(all feedback returned in 1 day or less)

Thanks

Boom bap track. Looking for quick feedback(all feedback returned in 1 day or less)

Sign in to disable this ad
    Title says it all. Uploaded this like 2 weeks and made some adjustments based on the feed I got them. Tell me 1 thing you like and 1 think you don't like/needs improvement and why:

Thanks
    great work, but it sounded little bit repetitive to me I think that this beat need more variation to keep the listeners interested but other than that, i really liked everything about this beat I even freestyled to it

check my thread out and leave a feedback when you got the chance [My Thread Link
    Last edited by TxBeats; 08-03-2018 at 07:05 AM.

Thanks
    Needs more mixing. The bass in the mix sounds like it's being drowned. You can hear it but it sounds like everything is on top of it

Please could you give me feedback?
    YouTube

Thanks
    I remember listening and giving this feedback before def sounds a lot better but I feel the mix could be a lil cleaner I agree with the user above the bass could be more upfront in the mix and I feel the kick could have more punch (attack, transient) atm it has more low end which I think might be clashing with the low end on the bass also more variation would help switch up the drum pattern or add some counter melodies.

Check out my latest.
    [F4F] Nightmare - Travis Scott x Denzel Curry (Dark) Type Beat [F4F]

5. The Following User Says Thank You to HailCaesar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Nice work reminds me of the good ol roc a fella days when they were killing it

7. The Following User Says Thank You to HEADCUTTA For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Not bad dude! I got Batman vibes from watching it, You should add more stuff into it because it sounds like a loop

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JayyeXVBeats For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    yea this goes! it's heat

Thanks
    Not much to improve this is good for what it is. Some hard hiphop ish. Mix is good, snare is poppin, the music isn't repetitive. Not much else to say! Return the feed when you can: As I See It by Lowwki | Free Listening on SoundCloud
    Check out my Beats! - http://bit.ly/2hfvkKp

12. The Following User Says Thank You to itzdlo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Respect brother, just left you a feed on that soundcloud. Spoiler Alert: you killed that beat on 3AM.

Thanks
    The lead sounds on this are really cool. I agree the beat itself could have a bit of variation maybe to keep the interest, but I think this would sound sick with a rapper over the top.

I havenít been producing long, so any feedback would be awesome https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-and-receive-feedback-/rap-chill-rap-boom-bap-trap-dirty-south-etc/new-beat-feedback-f4f-548338/
    Last edited by Mark.ThisBeat; 08-12-2018 at 09:56 AM.

Thread Information