Boom Bap First song F4F!!!

I

Ian Telect

Okay after about a year and a half of making beats. Here Goes, this is my First complete beat with Vocals. I Made an attempt to mix it but Im an Amateur Mixer and thats being polite. Any feedback or advice is welcome. As I said this is our first attempt ever at a song so I know there are a lot of things we can improve on. It was recorded on a blue spark through a saffire 6 with nothing but a reflexion filter.
F4F!!

https://soundcloud.com/ispmuzic/mij-poor-side-produced-by

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Partna!! Yeh Im still learning everyday. First time I ever shared my music with anyone so good to know it was decent!!

Thanks, which drums is it that you don't like or is it all of them lol!! I'm trying to get better on my drums because sometimes I feel they are repetitive.

I listened to you about those acoustic drums and went and changed it today and you were exactly right I was amazed at how much they cleaned up the muddiness. And they allow the voice and sample to shine more!! Thanks a lot this is the kinda stuff I was hoping to learn from this forum.

Good Look everyone. I'm in the process now of redoing the drums and trying to give the vocals a lil more room. I will post soon. Thanks for all the feedback.

Back