BOOM BAP - Detroit meets West Coast - "Old Heads" - F4F! Thanks

soundin dope dude! like the sound of that synth bass. can definitely hear both the west and detroit in there

just read that you're from Seattle, I'm from Vancouver!

Last edited:
soundin dope dude! like the sound of that synth bass. can definitely hear both the west and detroit in there

just read that you're from Seattle, I'm from Vancouver!

I appreciate the feedback! And dope! Let's link up if you're ever in Seattle or I'm in Vancouver. Followed you on soundcloud ✊?

Ohh man. I want hear some rap on this shiiiiit

I'll be greatfull for leave feedback on my new beat
Kozibeats - Not Much [all Feed for Feed]

I'm sayin! Still wanna develop it a little more than get someone to spit on it. Thanks homie

I listened to Not Much. It's an interesting sound. It sounds like not all the parts are in the same key. If that's what you're going for that's dope, just a bit too out there for me personally. Also, I've been learning that people dgaf about my intros, so i just "get to the point" earlier now - it might help you too.

Keep going! hope to hear more stuff from you soon.

This is fire bruh, crazy vibe. All you're left with is mixing and you're done, I think.

Be sure to let me know what you think as well, thanks .
YouTube

Haha you had me at old heads. :D I like it! Cool intro too. Needs some mixing. Im not good at mixing but it feels like for example the drums are a bit too high in the mix.

Back