boom bap beats(reply returned!)

damn I really like your old school boom bap style :) The horns and vocals in "You" was really nice :D like it alot.

And that "I want to know" joint was fire damn! sound a little like some premo in some sense. man that was really nice, nice drums and samples and basslines everything I favorited that one on soundcloud.

Liked "Just Chill" too alot that was on point :) like the groove and everything the only thing is maybe make the snare hit a little harder and a little punchier maybe add some more low/mid end to it with an EQ. :p

"Seven Days" dope track alot of diffrent parts of the sample keeping the beat interesting is nice :) maybe just make the bass a little bit louder.

I really like your style tho I followed u on soundcloud. you really got a talent for the old school boom bap beats.

Apprichiate if u could give me some feedback on some of my beats. https://www.futureproducers.com/for...zy-hip-hop-beat-all-feedback-returned-450980/

I'm speaking of a "You" song, your newest on soundcloud, I gotta tell you it's fully my kind of beat, I like that stuff, chilled out sample, raw drums and tight sounding although to get yet perfected bass line. As far as mix, I think hi-hat should be dropped a lil bit, kick and snares are loud and thats whatsup, volume of sample is good too. I really do like that beat, feed me back when I manage to make a thread, peace!

Last edited:
Back