A Boogie x Money Man Type Beat 2019 - "Overseas Drip" (Returning ALL feedback)

LongLiveTheKing

A Boogie x Money Man Type Beat 2019 - "Overseas Drip" (Returning ALL feedback)

drop your links below AFTER giving feedback and constructive criticism if you want a GENUINE listen with GENUINE feedback.

This is really cool too, first of all love all the panning and how it still holds up when I switched to mono. Also I dig how it has that certain type of trappy Gucci mane kinda sound but you've layered a few melodies to keep it exciting. I could maybe see some pitch work on the hats or maybe some other percs but that's just my personal taste. Keep it up dawg

One thing which I dont like it's sound of snare. It's too "typy" for me. Other instruments are so cool. I like it.

Hi, nice beat.
I don't like the melody very much tho, but i can see you are skilled.
It's a bit original and this is good.
Would appreciate a feedback on my last beat: YouTube

This is really cool too, first of all love all the panning and how it still holds up when I switched to mono. Also I dig how it has that certain type of trappy Gucci mane kinda sound but you've layered a few melodies to keep it exciting. I could maybe see some pitch work on the hats or maybe some other percs but that's just my personal taste. Keep it up dawg

Thanks G, I appreciate the listen and quality feed

Really like the melodies you got going on, particularly the flute! The overall vibe of the track is dope and the mix sounds really good! Nice work bro!

Nice beat this goes hard. Like the high hat work and how you keep the beat interesting through out. Keep it up ?

would like to hear the melody pan with the kicks when u do the kick drum transition. would like to hear more percussive elements panned out rather than central. melody sounds dope i can hear a zaytoven influence, mix is clean. good stuff!

Thats some quality feedback right there. Appreciate the listen! I’ll make sure to add some sauce on the hats for the next one.

would like to hear the melody pan with the kicks when u do the kick drum transition. would like to hear more percussive elements panned out rather than central. melody sounds dope i can hear a zaytoven influence, mix is clean. good stuff!

Ihuntbears said something similar about the percs. I’ll def try to add more sauce on the next one. Sometimes I forget i can add panning and filters to my hats lol. Ty for the feedback

Back