Body Swing jazz beat (F4F)

Hey man, very creative idea. I really like the sample with the drums at 0:40 and 1:50, it has a nice groove to it. With the other sample it feels like the drums are a bit too much on the grid, try and add little time differences and experiment with the timing of the drums to create a bit more swing. Other than that the samples are very good. Keep up the work man!

Good work man, you pick some dope samples. It's smooth, I don't know about using trap style hats for this type of jazzy beat though, I think more jazzy drums sounds would take this over the edge. And like the other guy said, everything is a bit too quantized and on point-with jazz things can be slightly off to give it more of a loose feel.

Here's mine when you get a chance https://soundcloud.com/slasnerbeats/lunacy-1

ill be honest. i like the concept alot, but some of the percussion just seems to be off. i could def hear logic going in on this though haha.

The sample is so dope! I like how creative you went by using something like that. But while the idea was nice, the execution could have been better. I felt the drums were pretty bland, and some of the percussion sounded stock (shaker in ex.). Also a bass line would have filled in the beat to sounding more. But aside that I like this, just work on the overall mix man !

Let me know what you think
https://www.futureproducers.com/for.../dropped-lofi-beat-tape-100-feed-feed-524207/

love the swing sample you used. one thin i noticed is that your drum samples sound very stock and start to get repetitive. adding some new clapps and hi hats and kicks every once in a while would sound dope. keep it up dude <3, left a like and a comment. Check out my newest track and leave some feedback if you would like:

Good sample , like the stylei think the timing is a lil off witht the drum and sample but anemcee can catch it . The 1;51 swtich up is dope though

The sampling part of it is pretty good, but the drums aren't quite hitting solid enough. Maybe it's a matter of tempo. I also think that snare needs a little more power to it, maybe try and overlay it w something else. Other than that the idea is good.

I liked the idea and I think that you should persevere with the swing sound, it makes for an interesting listen and I'd quite like to hear an MC over it.

Your initial drum selection for the actual sounds is really good, and I thought that with some of your over tracks that I had a quick listen to, but you need to work on fitting the rhythm in with the sample a bit more, I guess it depends on the genre but I feel as if the track would benefit from a more 'natural' feel with the drums, it's sounding a bit computerized to me.

You're heading in the right direction though, at least you are daring to be quite original with your sounds.

Ha, this sounds kinda funky i think.
Drum sounds just aren't working very well with this sample.
Use a more dirty drumsound.

Feels like you start hitting your groove around 1 minute, I really wasn't feeling the claps and tbh wasn't really feeling most of what you have going on with the drums, it doesn't really groove. The chops were good though, eq and mix was alright, just keep working on that groove. I also think a stronger bass presence would help this beat out. The hi hat is also a little repetitive and a little too on the beat for something like this, I think something with a little bit of swing and a little more variation could be fun and make the drums and samples gel and sound like they belong together. Right now it kind of sounds like they're on the same wavelength but they're not really playing with each other.

Back