Behind A Face - K Dangerous(Prod. Kevlar) New New! F4F returned always! conscious rap

I see the lyricism. I'm normally biased against wordy flows, but your delivery accompanies the track so well, that I found myself vibing to it. The delivery reminds me of Slaughterhouse almost. The only knock I can find is the mixing. Other than that, I F's with it.

I see the lyricism. I'm normally biased against wordy flows, but your delivery accompanies the track so well, that I found myself vibing to it. The delivery reminds me of Slaughterhouse almost. The only knock I can find is the mixing. Other than that, I F's with it.

Thanks man! what could i do with the mix to fix it?

nice work here man, drums seem lacking in flow maybe try mixing it up rather than having kick after kick. other than that great lyrics, the sample chops support the vocals in a sweet kinda way

nice work here man, drums seem lacking in flow maybe try mixing it up rather than having kick after kick. other than that great lyrics, the sample chops support the vocals in a sweet kinda way

Thanks for the feedback man! I didnt make the beat but ill pass that on!

Sup k ...i gotta say as far as your flow and lyrics this is my fav track of yours...your word play is awesome...yea the mix could b better..i recomend side chain the drums...as far ad deessing goes i recommend tryin messin with your threshold and compression attack and release..but good job bro

Very nice Kdanger! Definitely feeling the word plays and metaphors. Nice switch up on the drums too. This particular track reminds me of the older Eminem. Keep up the great work!

Sup k ...i gotta say as far as your flow and lyrics this is my fav track of yours...your word play is awesome...yea the mix could b better..i recomend side chain the drums...as far ad deessing goes i recommend tryin messin with your threshold and compression attack and release..but good job bro

Thanks man! i didnt excpect this one to be your fav tho lol. thanks for the help man i just need to get someone to mix for me i think

I get a Deltron 3030 vibe from your rappin' and lyrics. I kinda like the way your pronounce your Ts as well, "Entity." Clear diction in rap is always preferable to a slurring mess. I think you could give it a bit more feeling, but I got a sense of urgency from your voice in places, which is cool. Have you tried rapping when you really need to pee? It makes you sound into it :p

Liked the beat personally. Your lyrics are great too, I like stuff about the self and the bigger picture. Nice!

Very nice Kdanger! Definitely feeling the word plays and metaphors. Nice switch up on the drums too. This particular track reminds me of the older Eminem. Keep up the great work!

Ok! ill take that! lol thanks brother i appreciate it!

I'm not the biggest fan of rap, but I enjoyed this. Great work! The only thing I can say is the vocals sound like they aren't mixed properly, but again rap isn't my genre to begin with.

Last edited:
I get a Deltron 3030 vibe from your rappin' and lyrics. I kinda like the way your pronounce your Ts as well, "Entity." Clear diction in rap is always preferable to a slurring mess. I think you could give it a bit more feeling, but I got a sense of urgency from your voice in places, which is cool. Have you tried rapping when you really need to pee? It makes you sound into it :p

Liked the beat personally. Your lyrics are great too, I like stuff about the self and the bigger picture. Nice!

thanks man! i havent tried the pee thing lol thanks for the comparison man i like that! it wanted it to be rising and falling emotes to give a little urgency i guess thanks man!

Man, I'm really enjoying the complex lyrics in this. Also digging your Tyler-esque growls now and then - it'd actually be cool to hear a little more anger in your tone at times since the beat is so sinister.

Musically, the beat's cool. It definitely lacks a bassy punch though, seems a little thin. Your vocals are also a little too loud (to the extent that you can hear your breaths and line beginnings too noticeably).

Also, I'd like to hear you play around with different rhythms for the vocal - that dotted rhythm you follow throughout could use a little variation to keep attentions piqued.

But all in all, it's solid. With a little polish this could be a real banger.

Back