Behind A Face - K Dangerous(Prod. Kevlar) New New! F4F returned always! conscious rap

I'm not the biggest fan of rap, but I enjoyed this. Great work! The only thing I can say is the vocals sound like they aren't mixed properly, but again rap isn't my genre to begin with.

Thanks man! ya thats my pegasus is damn mixing lol

to me, the vocals sound slightly on the raw side. A little de-essing and a smudge of reverb should definitely do the trick. The kick and snare don't do your flow ENOUGH JUSTICE MAN! I actually can't stop listening to your vocals, they're soo...calm and aggressive at the same time, infectious flow man.

to me, the vocals sound slightly on the raw side. A little de-essing and a smudge of reverb should definitely do the trick. The kick and snare don't do your flow ENOUGH JUSTICE MAN! I actually can't stop listening to your vocals, they're soo...calm and aggressive at the same time, infectious flow man.

Hell yeah thats what i wanna hear! the drums were banging in logic i really dont know what happened lol im gonna def look into it

I like the beat, unusual drums but in a good way. I like your lyrics and your flow, its like u really felt the beat.
Only negative think in my opinion is the mixing... I think your voice is to loud. Other than that great!

Very nice man you got a nice flow. Really don't see much wrong with it except, too short? lol nice track though man your welcome to use any of my beats if you want.

Feedback is appreciated.
https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-receive-feedback/did-some-patch-work-beat-i-made-couple-days-ago-opinions-criticsm-f4f-477234/

https://soundcloud.com/flip-keez

Thanks man! i think i might want to use the one i favorited on sc if thats cool?

Oh cool shit... who can **** with K-danger? None in the city. Nice K you always killin it. Keep up the hard work.

I like the beat, unusual drums but in a good way. I like your lyrics and your flow, its like u really felt the beat.
Only negative think in my opinion is the mixing... I think your voice is to loud. Other than that great!

Thanks for getting to me! i appreciate you man

The lyrics in this are on point man! I really think this song deserves to be longer; another verse in this would be perfect. And your flow in this is really strong dude. The only thing is the beat sounds like it's "missing" something. It sounds a little "thin" or "weaker" than it should have. Maybe it's the low end, I can't really put my finger on it.

Nevertheless, I like it!

yo this is real nice. the beat itself is excellent I love the oldschool drum feel especially how the kick hits along with the ride or crash. I the lyrics are not really my style but overall not bad, they are mixed decently to my ears. overall good track maby clean up the rap a alittle bit but if you like keep it brotha. heres mine
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...hopsin-i-need-help-remix-477184/#post49796069

thanks for the listen man much appreciated!

Sick beat and concept. I'm not the best judge but vocals seem a little high over the beat. Otherwise I think your flow and ability to write on this track are showcased real strong.

Sick beat and concept. I'm not the best judge but vocals seem a little high over the beat. Otherwise I think your flow and ability to write on this track are showcased real strong.

Thanks man! ya that seems to be the concensus. thanks for checking it out!

Back