Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Behind A Face - K Dangerous(Prod. Kevlar) New New! F4F returned always! conscious rap

hammrough Guest
    Sign in to disable this ad
    Hey man I think your track is good. I feel as though your flow sounds a little forced but it might just be the style of music. I also feel as though the instrumental doesn't fit your flow. But hey I'm a nobody and listen to everyone else they know more Lol .https://www.futureproducers.com/foru.../#post49795607

Thanks
    Very nice Kdanger! Definitely feeling the word plays and metaphors. Nice switch up on the drums too. This particular track reminds me of the older Eminem. Keep up the great work!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vato22 View Post
    Sup k ...i gotta say as far as your flow and lyrics this is my fav track of yours...your word play is awesome...yea the mix could b better..i recomend side chain the drums...as far ad deessing goes i recommend tryin messin with your threshold and compression attack and release..but good job bro
    Thanks man! i didnt excpect this one to be your fav tho lol. thanks for the help man i just need to get someone to mix for me i think

Thanks
    I get a Deltron 3030 vibe from your rappin' and lyrics. I kinda like the way your pronounce your Ts as well, "Entity." Clear diction in rap is always preferable to a slurring mess. I think you could give it a bit more feeling, but I got a sense of urgency from your voice in places, which is cool. Have you tried rapping when you really need to pee? It makes you sound into it

Liked the beat personally. Your lyrics are great too, I like stuff about the self and the bigger picture. Nice!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hammrough View Post
    Hey man I think your track is good. I feel as though your flow sounds a little forced but it might just be the style of music. I also feel as though the instrumental doesn't fit your flow. But hey I'm a nobody and listen to everyone else they know more Lol .https://www.futureproducers.com/foru.../#post49795607

Hey man everyone's opinion matters to me! thanks for getting back to me!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by emblem View Post
    Very nice Kdanger! Definitely feeling the word plays and metaphors. Nice switch up on the drums too. This particular track reminds me of the older Eminem. Keep up the great work!
    Ok! ill take that! lol thanks brother i appreciate it!

Thanks
    I'm not the biggest fan of rap, but I enjoyed this. Great work! The only thing I can say is the vocals sound like they aren't mixed properly, but again rap isn't my genre to begin with.
    Last edited by trilient; 05-19-2014 at 12:36 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno the Third View Post
    I get a Deltron 3030 vibe from your rappin' and lyrics. I kinda like the way your pronounce your Ts as well, "Entity." Clear diction in rap is always preferable to a slurring mess. I think you could give it a bit more feeling, but I got a sense of urgency from your voice in places, which is cool. Have you tried rapping when you really need to pee? It makes you sound into it

Liked the beat personally. Your lyrics are great too, I like stuff about the self and the bigger picture. Nice!
    thanks man! i havent tried the pee thing lol thanks for the comparison man i like that! it wanted it to be rising and falling emotes to give a little urgency i guess thanks man!

Thanks
    Nice track man it kept me interested for the whole thing and I think that's important!

Thanks
    Man, I'm really enjoying the complex lyrics in this. Also digging your Tyler-esque growls now and then - it'd actually be cool to hear a little more anger in your tone at times since the beat is so sinister.

Musically, the beat's cool. It definitely lacks a bassy punch though, seems a little thin. Your vocals are also a little too loud (to the extent that you can hear your breaths and line beginnings too noticeably).

Also, I'd like to hear you play around with different rhythms for the vocal - that dotted rhythm you follow throughout could use a little variation to keep attentions piqued.

But all in all, it's solid. With a little polish this could be a real banger.

Thread Information