Been making beats 3 years - sole one beat in that time (which was never even used)

JeromeBeats

I have background in classical and jazz piano/flute. Making beats has become a real therapeutic hobby for me, but ultimately I'd love to take it to other places. I ain't concerned about money, I ain't concerned about fame...just literally wanna make great tracks with talented artists. It's just I've been feeling very frustrated lately, sending out beats dozens upon dozens upon dozens of times never to hear back. I'm beginning to have a lot of self doubt quite frankly. Somehow even 16 year olds with trash FL studio beats can sell a quick lease, but literally nobody seems interested in my music. Maybe Im just venting but Im gonna have to hang up my one and only hobby soon if I don't improve. Please just be honest are my instrumentals trash?

YouTube

Last edited:
Hey man! My name is steps necessary, Im a fulltime producer. I checked out your beats and I think theyre dope ! I created a online training course for producers like you that teaches how to become a fulltime producer, and how to sell beats , and get your beats out on a consistent basis. I suggest you check it out, I think it could really help you. I did a video explaining it more in detail, send me a message if your interested

Last edited:
Hey man! My name is steps necessary, Im a fulltime producer. I checked out your beats and I think theyre dope ! I created a online training course for producers like you that teaches how to become a fulltime producer, and how to sell beats , and get your beats out on a consistent basis. I suggest you check it out, I think it could really help you. I did a video explaining it more in detail, send me a message if your interested

can you link me?

Back