Beat sampling Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Listening to your video and about EQ, your going in the right direction. Avoid clashing frequencies, make sure all instruments have there on unique frequencies. Cut unnecessary frequencies if you notice them [ Hi Hat sample for example ] Cut the lows because naturally Hi Hats do not carry Low and Low Mid Frequencies.

If you want your kick and snare to stand more you will more than likely have to look intro compression it will bring your sound out more. And last work on sound field placement, and panning. Read the manual to your software they may have some shortcut gems to set you in the right direction with what I just left with you to look up. Check me out: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...st-type-beat-sight-prod-dontablack330-514908/

I love watching videos like this. The story of this beat etc. I like samples and drums. for me snare is little too loud, and mix is not clean at all. However this is nice beat, with nice story. When i was kid i love to watch TMNT. Keep it up! And sorry for my english, i from Poland, and writing in another language is hard for me.

Back