Beat Making Video

Stmsck

Made another one of these beat making videos. Let me know what you think. To skip to the beat go to 1:40.

I like the beat overall, i feel like the drums feel a little stock and generic, i think some more edm style drums would fit the beat better. I love that lead sound. Kept me interested, nice job.

I really liked how you chopped up the guitar chords. Didn't expect that to work so well, but it is a great loop. The drums are really solid too. Really happy beat. It almost gives me the same vibe as an old kanye beat. Nice work.

Thanks man! Definitely agree with the happy thing. Turned out a lot happier than I originally was going for haha.

This is a solid beat and the fact you play everything live is very impressive . Overall this is solid as i said . Keep it up man .

That was very captivating man, love seeing how different artists operate. Nice set up, too. Could hear Atmosphere on here, happy vibes like their song 'Sunshine'.

Throw in some great singing and the grammys are yours !

Check mine out if you feel like :)

Last edited:
The beat is cool. It has a happy vibe to it. I'm not too big on the sound selection for the synths though but other than that it's solid.

I really like the happy vibe this track gives. The synth which comes in later on in the track has a really nice tone, and the percussion (the open hi-hat in particular) gives a nice swing and live feel to the track. Very clean mix overall. Keep up the good work!

Dope beat fam! I really like the vibe. The drum programming is on point and that kalimba sound matches perfectly with the ambient. Keep up with the good work!

I think the vid was really cool showing how the beat was made very simple beat but authentic & dope. The mix is super clean and I love the bass & lead you created great work man, and thanks again for the feedback on my track.

Back