This beat caused an earthquake in Seattle ? Chill/Dark Reggaeton/Island Beat - F4F!

Haha, the title of the thread hooked me. The chords and arrangement are nice and the progression really builds throughout. I didn't really love the guitar sound (? some sort of string vst I'm guessing?) that was playing the chords, it just sounded like it was in a weird place between synthesized and sampled. Like sort of realistic but not realistic enough you know? That's probably more personal preference for me, I just like things to sound synthesized or real, not a little of each haha. The attention to detail though was really apparent in the drums and percussion with a lot of nice moments. Overall it's really solid, nice work man!

Haha, the title of the thread hooked me. The chords and arrangement are nice and the progression really builds throughout. I didn't really love the guitar sound (? some sort of string vst I'm guessing?) that was playing the chords, it just sounded like it was in a weird place between synthesized and sampled. Like sort of realistic but not realistic enough you know? That's probably more personal preference for me, I just like things to sound synthesized or real, not a little of each haha. The attention to detail though was really apparent in the drums and percussion with a lot of nice moments. Overall it's really solid, nice work man!

Yo! That was awesome feedback. I completely agree, I wasn't completely happy with those main synth chords. I had to roll off a lot of the lows on them to let them sit with with the bass line jabs and it took away a lot of the fullness. Still learning how to mix, but yea, I should also find another sound altogether.

Good look on the feedback!

I listened to the song in your sig - i liked the beat and the verses! I feel like the vocals could sit a little deeper into the beat, they felt kinda like they were floating above the beat too much imo. also, i like the cuts for the hook, it'd be cool if there were more of them in a sequence for that old school scratch vibe.

Great stuff homie ✊?

First of all great post title! That kick is very rich in low frequencies and i like that. Great bouncy vibes! In my opinion this beat would sound even better with more elements added to the track. More percs, FX, cymbals even textures. But nevermind, this beat is pretty solid, well done!
My latest :https://www.futureproducers.com/for...4f-dababy-type-beat-crow-553510/#post50115691

Thanks for the feedback! I heard your beat and honestly it's fire. Lots of interesting effects and instrument choices, I learned a lot listening to it. Mixed really well. I agree with dude that said part of the song with long bass lines would be satisfying, but I do like bass pattern and that you leave enough room in the beat for an artist.

Dope work

Back