Is that beat a banger ?

What's up guys !

I recently made a beat collab with the talented Rainman Mac (he did the melodies)

Tell me your though about the result.

When I hear these kinds of beats I always think that the rapper who is on it will determine if it is a banger. With this one in particular I'd be looking for a rapper with a Lil Peep type of distortion and dissonance in their vocal mixing, but with a very different type of flow and subject matter.

The beat itself sounds great though. At times I'd like a 2 or 3 more kicks but overall it's very cohesive.

When I hear these kinds of beats I always think that the rapper who is on it will determine if it is a banger. With this one in particular I'd be looking for a rapper with a Lil Peep type of distortion and dissonance in their vocal mixing, but with a very different type of flow and subject matter.

The beat itself sounds great though. At times I'd like a 2 or 3 more kicks but overall it's very cohesive.

That's right ! The rapper who is on a beat can make or brake the banger haha

Snare is too hidden. Would like to hear the saw/heavy portamento instrument louder and the main instrument a little lower. I would try boosting the lows and cutting a little of the highs from the main instrument also.

Back