Beast Mode-TC(Feedback4Feedback)

TC-Beats&Raps

I found a really good Arnie speech and wanted to try incorporate it into a track. I already had this concept so i thought i would add them together. Feedback appreciated. I created the beat, performed the song and mixed it all so all can be commented on :)

https://soundcloud.com/tc-beats-and-raps/beast-mode

Last edited:
I found a really good Arnie speech and wanted to try incorporate it into a track. I already had this concept so i thought i would add them together. Feedback appreciated. I created the beat, performed the song and mixed it all so all can be commented on :)
https://soundcloud.com/tc-beats-and-raps/beast-mode

Ok,

The beat is pretty trippy. I think it needs a few more instruments, stronger kicks, stronger bass. Your voice ain't bad, you just need to put more energy into your rapping. It's hard to understand what you're saying sometimes because it almost sounds like you're trying to catch up with the flow.
I see a lion to the right of your soundclick with the letters TC on it. I was expecting something as powerful as a lions roar. The reverb is a little too high, I feel like the arnie speech should kind of fade in a little bit in the beginning. The "Break the rules" ending was really smart, I like that.

The over-all idea is genius. The execution is what needs to be worked on until what you've got here is perfected.

Last edited:

Ok,

The beat is pretty trippy. I think it needs a few more instruments, stronger kicks, stronger bass. Your voice ain't bad, you just need to put more energy into your rapping. It's hard to understand what you're saying sometimes because it almost sounds like you're trying to catch up with the flow.
I see a lion to the right of your soundclick with the letters TC on it. I was expecting something as powerful as a lions roar. The reverb is a little too high, I feel like the arnie speech should kind of fade in a little bit in the beginning. The "Break the rules" ending was really smart, I like that.

The over-all idea is genius. The execution is what needs to be worked on until what you've got here is perfected.
Wow this is probably the most in depth feedback i have received. I will work on everything you said. .The fade i didn't think anything about but in retrospect is a great idea.I did struggle with the rap on this but the second opinion is definitely helpful. I need to work on my mixing to get that bass and kick right but i actually thought i didn't have enough reverb so i think i need to give it a rest of listening to and then make those changes. Again thank you for this amazing feedback. If you have anything you want me to check out just ask man.

Wow this is probably the most in depth feedback i have received. I will work on everything you said. .The fade i didn't think anything about but in retrospect is a great idea.I did struggle with the rap on this but the second opinion is definitely helpful. I need to work on my mixing to get that bass and kick right but i actually thought i didn't have enough reverb so i think i need to give it a rest of listening to and then make those changes. Again thank you for this amazing feedback. If you have anything you want me to check out just ask man.

Hmm, you know I used to have a lot of problems with my mixing and mastering, and one of my main problems were the speakers and headphones I were using when I would mix and master. I recently bought me some AKG Q701 Studio Reference headphones and it allowed me to hear things that I should've been able to hear from the get go. It literally transformed the way I hear music when I'm mixing and mastering, you might need to just buy some new speakers or some headphones for you to hear how much the reverb is already.

Also, in regards to your lyrics, me personally, I've written hundreds of songs, and haven't released anything until just recently. Even then, what I release, isn't my best work, and they are just snippets. Now, if I ever catch myself struggling to say a certain bar, or if I just know that it doesn't sound right, then I go back and change it. I've even re-written entire songs before because the lyrics sound much different when you actually record them over the beat than if you were just rapping it to yourself out loud you know?

Here's one of my snippets(Not my beat, I mixed, mastered ,wrote,rapped): View attachment Bloomfield - Just.mp3

If you think my snippet sounds perfect, you're wrong. I still need to add a few adlibs, as well as move them around a little bit. The whole song itself is about 4 minutes.

Please, keep us updated on your music, I really do like the ideas you formulate, I think with the proper tools, you'll be able to catch what's off before you even release it to the public.

Stay Bloomin'

BEAT WISE: I think the sounds are a little to quirky for todays sound but that is just my opinion. It has a early 2000's busta rhymes vibe which isnt bad but to some may just sound dated. I think with better structure / sound selection that you can achieve the same feel but at a higher quality. I do see that you varied the track with a few switch ups which i respect. Keep grinding bro

return the feed
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...e-sample-flip-you-will-prod-cheta-f4f-520280/

I like the beat, the rapping sounds like you're not really bothered. Putting more energy and enthusiasm will enhance the track so much and at times, you don't keep up with the beat. When you get the flow down, this will sound really good. It's got a 00's feel and I'm a fan of music from that era. Keep it up.

Check this out and let me know what you think https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSNwlA_SMrI

I like the beat, the rapping sounds like you're not really bothered. Putting more energy and enthusiasm will enhance the track so much and at times, you don't keep up with the beat. When you get the flow down, this will sound really good. It's got a 00's feel and I'm a fan of music from that era. Keep it up.

Check this out and let me know what you think https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSNwlA_SMrI
Thanks for the feedback I now know my rapping is weak so i am going to continue to work on it. I appreciate you even giving me a listen.

For your track> I like the atmosphere a lot. I think the pianos are well played and go well with the beat. I think the pianos can clash a little when they play together at the same time but i do like the switch of pattern and sound with the piano. I think the track itself could use with some variation as it sounds like you have looped the same seconds over. Possibly the intro could build into the drums more at the start by just playing the piano. Then speeding up into the track. The reverb is nice and i think it is mixed decently as well. I like the vibe of the track don't stop man!

Hmm, you know I used to have a lot of problems with my mixing and mastering, and one of my main problems were the speakers and headphones I were using when I would mix and master. I recently bought me some AKG Q701 Studio Reference headphones and it allowed me to hear things that I should've been able to hear from the get go. It literally transformed the way I hear music when I'm mixing and mastering, you might need to just buy some new speakers or some headphones for you to hear how much the reverb is already.

Also, in regards to your lyrics, me personally, I've written hundreds of songs, and haven't released anything until just recently. Even then, what I release, isn't my best work, and they are just snippets. Now, if I ever catch myself struggling to say a certain bar, or if I just know that it doesn't sound right, then I go back and change it. I've even re-written entire songs before because the lyrics sound much different when you actually record them over the beat than if you were just rapping it to yourself out loud you know?

Here's one of my snippets(Not my beat, I mixed, mastered ,wrote,rapped): Bloomfield - Just.mp3

If you think my snippet sounds perfect, you're wrong. I still need to add a few adlibs, as well as move them around a little bit. The whole song itself is about 4 minutes.

Please, keep us updated on your music, I really do like the ideas you formulate, I think with the proper tools, you'll be able to catch what's off before you even release it to the public.

Stay Bloomin'

Yeah definitely i will try redo the song until i get it right, I think some bars may be too wordy for me right now but i will possibly look into rewriting the verses so it is a better song.

I like the different way you came at the song, you didn't just copy Quinten but came with a completely different flow and feel. Your voice is good you seem very confident in it.To be honest i don't know if i can feedback on anything, you definitely are more experienced and better at me at raping . I cant fault the diction, delivery, flow or anything.The backing tracks are good and highlight the main vocals. Some extra adlibs would be cool though to really add your own style and flair. Definitely link me too it when you release the full thing cause what i have heard is nothing but positive.

Last edited:
Left some feedback on your soundcloud, dope stuff!

Mind giving some feedback on this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp4-bxrrZ1A
I like the synths you use. They set a nice tone to the track. I can hear the jaden smith and gambino inspiration. I know the vocal effect is meant to make it sound trippy but i think you can add a different more significant effect which could slowly and whispery echo in and out of your words(I dont know if that was a good description but just experiment if you know what i mean). It just sounds plain now. I think you could mix it a little better. I am not sure if i like the second drum pattern in the song but the change up is nice idea. The effect you start on the vocals a 2:55 is nice. I like the concept but more could be done to really sell me it you know.

Back