"Backwoods" West Coast hip hop beat (FEED 4 FEED$)

aweil

any and all feedback appreciated and returned promptly

leave a link to ur music or a player in the comment.

Approiate title, that synth at the beginning brought me back to California Love. Swell.

I love the music, the snares/claps, and the 808/bass is pumping, The kick should be a little louder though.

I also digged the panning you did in the middle, good work bruh. A dope beat. :cool:

Escalade Music. Nice Drum Programming. On the heavy panned part. the bass is being panned too. Maybe Mult that part so the bass isnt being panned with the stab above it. When that high synth came in i was like awwwwww yea.

Keep on.

Dope westcoast vibe bro. Overall well produced. I feel the main punchy kick is a bit boxy in the midrange.

The 808's are banging but a bit overpowering IMO. The track is well produced and arranged nicely but the mix needs some work.

The low-end needs to get tightened up a bit it's kinda muddy at the moment.

Keep up the good work!

Def has a west coast vibe to it. I like the idea and the melodies, but I'm not really sure about the sounds that were actually used - I think this beat could be really hard with some high quality sounds. The bass sounds good and everything seems mixed well and at the right levels. I'd also like to hear some switch up in the music - maybe change the melody for the chorus or a bridge.

Check me out at: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...outh-etc/apollo-archangels-track-f4fa-480816/

Back