B E N Z | prod. zew Stroie [F4F]

lil stroie

came back after spent some time researching and developing myself, as always, waiting for all ur feedback :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback.

I like how big and spacey it sounds. The kick and bass have a lot of weight behind them, sounds good. Maybe could have the melody slightly louder and the snare with a little less reverb. Really vibey and cool besides that.

The snares are a little too loud but i like how menacing and dark the beat is. You did a good job with the mix overall and I like your sound design as a whole. Not much else too add, I enjoyed this

Feedback on this please Fear [F4F]

Hi,
I liked the construction and the snare's panning effects and rhytm. In my opinion is a little bit quiet. Also the lower frequencies sound a little bit muddy but maybe that was your choice.
Keep grindin.

definitely like the deep kicks & bass, they give a lot of atmosphere. in my opinion, you could add some more percs or something here & there to bring some more variation, but that's just personal i guess. overall great beat, good job!

i like how dark and eerie the sounds you used are. The main melody is real nice and i love the reverse melody later on in the beat that was my favourite part fr. i appreciate your experimenting which is always good but what bpm is this in bc it sounds like you only put a snare on the half the hits it could of been. The 808 is solid aswell tbh at first i wasnt sure but its got something different about it fw, good work man keep it up.

i like how dark and eerie the sounds you used are. The main melody is real nice and i love the reverse melody later on in the beat that was my favourite part fr. i appreciate your experimenting which is always good but what bpm is this in bc it sounds like you only put a snare on the half the hits it could of been. The 808 is solid aswell tbh at first i wasnt sure but its got something different about it fw, good work man keep it up.

the bpm its 80 as i remember :) thanks folks

Back