"Astounding Voices" Hip-Hop Beat [F4F]

RzRbeats

This is a beat I made recently testing my new midi keyboard and trying to make something that has my own melodies and stuff in it and sounded great to me,anyway check my beat and leave a feedback if you like,I will return the favour asap!

Piano is tight, arrangement is dope. My only recommendation would be to clean up the low end (sounds muddy) and I would spend time on each instrument and EQ everything gently. Think it will make the track shine some more. Keep grinding fam

^^^ Yea if you could make the low end sound more full, it would really hit. There is a strange reverb ambience in the background that I think is competing with your low end. Add possibly some sin sub frequency(808) under the kick in different places for added variation and let this bang! but Eqing your low end to avoid that bass frequency will definitely help. Sounds dope other than that, clean melodies and a vibin beat, good work dude!

Sounds pretty awesome, like everyone else id recommend to invest a little more time on the low end, and eq everything a little more, reverb in the low end is not that recommended because it clashes with the sub and the kick so yeah, and i think the delay is too long and it causes a kinda off key because the reverb of one chord clashes with the reverb of the following chord, maybe some fx here and there to build person and change the mood of it a little, great song tho
if you can check out mine it would be cool https://www.futureproducers.com/for...rty-south-etc/future-bass-kinda-track-494107/

Last edited:
Nice Beat Man, I maybe would bring the kick up a lil. But thats just personal preference.

This was dope, I can hear a rapper telling sometime of story over this. I would say work on transitioning your verses to your chorus to make it more epic. The piano was nice but have some parts where you eliminate the piano for a brief period (instead of just the outro) then bring it back to mix things ups. Your drums were nice, but turn up the kick a little louder. All that aside, I thought this was solid, but can use more variety. Keep it up!

Check me out:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...h-etc/need-reality-check-my-beats-f4f-493901/

like to overall concept but i feel the selection of sounds can be improved or just changed out to a heavier feel with this style of beat. good start though. it takes patience to perfect your craft but you are definitely on your way there.

-GOLDYvinyls

This sounds good man. the only thing i dont like is the drum selection ( just my opinion) still sounds good.. thanks for feed btw ! Keep it up man

Back