Another dusty sample flip yo.

I could hear Ruste Juxx on this, impo I would try and get that lead sound in key with the sample I like the vinyl static very nostalgic!

Sounds like something Benny the Butcher would go ham on. Love that drum break it's real grimy, matches with you sample and sits perfectly in the mix.

I gotta with the poster above me, those keys sound well , out of key with the sample and a bit too loud in the mix. What DAW do you use? If FL Studio put the sample in Edison > right click > on the menu select "Dump to score and convert to piano roll". In the piano roll the first note is sample's key usually or buy a program called Mixed in Key or google "key detection". Hope that helps.

Can you leave me some feedback on a beat that I'm working on? Hard synth hiphop beat, returning all feeds in 24 hrs.

Sounds like something Benny the Butcher would go ham on. Love that drum break it's real grimy, matches with you sample and sits perfectly in the mix.

I gotta with the poster above me, those keys sound well , out of key with the sample and a bit too loud in the mix. What DAW do you use? If FL Studio put the sample in Edison > right click > on the menu select "Dump to score and convert to piano roll". In the piano roll the first note is sample's key usually or buy a program called Mixed in Key or google "key detection". Hope that helps.

Can you leave me some feedback on a beat that I'm working on? Hard synth hiphop beat, returning all feeds in 24 hrs.
I just checked out Benny The Butcher for the first time after your post very ill!

Back