Anger - New Deep Dark Trap Beat!

There is definitely an "-iNK-" sound... you are building your brand. You should get some already-made midi files with good melodies to punch into your synths.

-iNK-'s mix is much better than yours; and you could give more helpful feedback than throw out terms you have no understanding of.
Okay, says the person who makes music for cats LOL It's obvious you don't know what a good mix sounds like cus your mixes sound worst than mine LOL Plus I did, I said fix the phase, if you understood what that meant then you would know that I was giving feedback. Fixing the phase between the bass elements and the synth elements would allow more of the low end to come through but I don't know what I'm talking about so don't take my word for it.

Okay, says the person who makes music for cats LOL It's obvious you don't know what a good mix sounds like cus your mixes sound worst than mine LOL Plus I did, I said fix the phase, if you understood what that meant then you would know that I was giving feedback. Fixing the phase between the bass elements and the synth elements would allow more of the low end to come through but I don't know what I'm talking about so don't take my word for it.

ok good, "sounds worst than yours," so you know yours is pretty bad. Was that an insult? My song is Michael Jordan, you didn't even make it to the NBA; you're not even IN the club of artists. Who the hell uses saxophones?

ok good, "sounds worst than yours," so you know yours is pretty bad. Was that an insult? My song is Michael Jordan, you didn't even make it to the NBA; you're not even IN the club of artists. Who the hell uses saxophones?
LMAO Hahahaha you're the MJ of this shit???? Alright you win LOL

Actually I AM wondering if there is a bunch of noise in my tracks on here... some users have said so; I wonder if Future Producers has its own codec even when playing SoundCloud links... is there noise in my signature track? I make it a habit to eliminate ALL noise; I go through a lot of trouble to make sure of this.

Dude thank you so much! I really appreciate what you said! I watched Curtiss Kings video about MIDI tracks and i might try that out.

Whats going on with you two here! Shit got hostile xD Im at work now so cant really listen to both of yall tracks but ill definately do when i got the time later!

Last edited:
Hey Chris! Thanks for the feedback tho i have to ask. Im not sure what you mean by phase issue? Could you please specify. As what comes to drums you will find that it is kind of my thing to have fairly low volume kicks and fairly boxy snares.

Ill check out your work after work! :D

From what ive listened to your tracks i cant remember any noise. Might be if someone listens with lower quality headphones?

It definitely does sound angry. Great EQing overall. I'd say the drums could be arranged differently to give it a better bounce. It does sound great overall though! Would love your opinion on my new track. Your Eqing is really good, would love to see what you have to say about my sound design or if the track makes you feel anything. Best of luck.

https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-and-receive-feedback-/rap-chill-rap-boom-bap-trap-dirty-south-etc/magma-schoolboy-q-jadakiss-type-beat-549167/

Last edited:
Back