Thread: Alternative Noir Hip Hop - hope someone enjoys it

Thanks

Alternative Noir Hip Hop - hope someone enjoys it

Sign in to disable this ad
    Something I felt. If you like it, tell your friends about it and follow me around.

Thanks

You have the greatest samples, but I think you need to work on the beats more.
    Last edited by Dak Reynold; 06-30-2013 at 02:43 PM.

Thanks
    Thanks for the feedback! I dunno if everyone else is thinking exactly the same, but I kinda doubt it. It`s cool with being harsh, I mean it`s your opinion man, better than trying to tickle my balls with false appraisal. I totally agree with the sample on "Too good to be true", truth is I`m just experimenting with sound and trying to learn shit, changing DAWs and hardware, I`m a newbie mostly. Since it`s a F4F forum, I tried listening to some of your shit but honestly, to me it sounds pretty generic and your raps are as bad as my beats hahaha. I love the scratches though, but I guess we`re on different trips with music. Anyway, at least I got the greatest samples you ever heard haha. Peace!

Thanks
    I re-read it and it did come off rude and you're right, experimenting is what it's all about.
    That's not me rapping, personally I think he sounds good. I'm not sure how my jam sounds generic, maybe stuck in the 90's but to each their own.
    Thanks.

Thread Information