Alone - JVSMINE | new chill song* [F4F]

jvsmine

Here's a new song I just made called Alone! Let me know what you guys think, feedback is always appreciated and I'll make sure to return the favor. If you're liking what I'm doing, feel free to follow me on soundcloud and I'll follow back as well.

This is chill asf, love the beat. Reminds me of something that drake wouldve gone on. Vocals are pretty decent imo, not the best but you can def hold a melody and it doesnt sound bad. Good job

Could I get some feedback on this?
https://soundcloud.com/distortedwonder/nightspot

Hey thanks for taking the time to check out my song! I'm glad you enjoyed the beat and thanks for your honesty about the vocals. I'm definitely always looking to improve, especially since I'm definitely not a singer lol. Thanks again for checking it out and leaving feedback, I really appreciate it.

I checked out your song "nightspot". Honestly not the type of music I generally like but it's really unique, and I love different. I love the sounds you're making and the feel of the song is really cool, definitely a trippy song. Keep up the great work

Really feeling this. Definitely has that Drake/PND type feel to the beat and you surf on the beat well. Mix sounds crispy clean too.

Any feedback on this track would be dope: https://soundcloud.com/slank/surplus-value-prod-by-talon

Thanks for checking it out, I'm glad you enjoyed it! I've been working on my mix skills so I really appreciate the feedback on the mix. I checked out your song "surplus value", the vocals sound very clean and i like the beat a lot (i'm a sucker for saxophone lol) but yea great beat, i was vibing with it. Didn't like the vocals over top, not into that flow personally but its a clean production. Keep making that heat?

Very nicely produced and mixed. Great singing voice as well. Just gave you a follow. Check out my beat tape its only 5 minutes.

I like the chill vibe, totally got me head bobbing. My only real critique is that I wish that the lyrics stood out in the mix more. I had to focus a little too much on understanding the words. The effect on the vocal was cool though. Great work!

I like the chill vibe, totally got me head bobbing. My only real critique is that I wish that the lyrics stood out in the mix more. I had to focus a little too much on understanding the words. The effect on the vocal was cool though. Great work!

I'm glad you enjoyed it! I appreciate the feedback and I'll definitely keep that in mind when laying down vocals. Thanks for checking out my song

Very nicely produced and mixed. Great singing voice as well. Just gave you a follow. Check out my beat tape its only 5 minutes.

Thanks for checking it out! And thanks for the follow as well, I followed you back. I checked out your beat tape, I really enjoyed your track "Sarah". It was very smooth and i just enjoyed the vibes..felt like I should be cruising in a convertible. Try switching up the beat a bit more though. Your beats sound like dope ass intros to some real fire if you can figure a way to maybe flip it on its head. Idk if that made sense but yea lol, keep it up!

i really dig the vibe of this song, it sounds proper faded and relaxing. Your voice is nice too, and it fits this type of beat very vell. nice work!
here is my beat

Thank you, I appreciate you taking the time to check it out. I checked out your beat and I definitely was vibing, good job! Definitely is a banger, keep up the good work.

I definitely like those 808s in the beat. Very chill sound like everyone else said.

Your vocals sound pretty good and I like the effects. Smooth track. Nothing sounds too out of place. Nice work!

Here is my beat. https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-dirty-south-etc/wild-meursault-beats-533128/

I really appreciate the feedback, thanks for checking it out! I checked out your beat "The Wild" and i really liked the music, all the layers were great! One critique i would say is that I wish the beat had more bounce to it, I felt like the beat pattern made it very stiff. Otherwise, you did an amazing job!

Back