"Ahhhhhhhh I promise I won't do that again!" F4F

This is probably the weirdest beat I've heard. The idea is amazing but some stuff sound out of tune man, also the mix can be a bit stronger. Hope you find a rapper for this beat lol, some funny stuff can come out of this! I followed and liked the track. Please check out my track and please leave a like/comment! All support is highly appreciated god bless!

ahahaha what is this.. something out the box that is for sure.. Not my favourite beat from you but I get a parody feeling from it anyway lol.. I like the brass that comes in if thats what it is.. the drums are decent enough. This is just so weird lol .. Rtf? pEACE No Cake Mix - OUTSS

Man, I'd even say that it has potential. Some rearrangement of 'instruments' so 'yeah' doesn't make one too crazy but I guess you're not planning to make anything serious out of it. Funny stuff!

Last edited by a moderator:
ahahaha what is this.. something out the box that is for sure.. Not my favourite beat from you but I get a parody feeling from it anyway lol.. I like the brass that comes in if thats what it is.. the drums are decent enough. This is just so weird lol .. Rtf? pEACE No Cake Mix - OUTSS

yea nothing serious here man all for laughs glad u enjoyed it sir

The drums sound good, not so sure about the obnoxious vox chants lol. I kind of liked the somewhat evil bell melody even though the bells themselves sound a little generic.

Check out my latest beat if you get the chance: Hip-Hop/R&B beat - "Lost" F4F

Back