Afro Latino Urban hip-hop vibe for the summer

Nice track I was expecting the whole track to be on a afro/latin vibe but the instrumental is and it sounds real nice def something for summer nice. The drums are the main thing that stood out to me nice patterns are fire & they have bounce to get people moving also the lyrics fit the summer vibe overall nice track the vocals sound really well mixed and clear but imo I fell they was a lil too loud and at certain points kinda overpowered certain elements in the instrumental maybe turn them turn just a lil not a lot a lil so they just sit above the instrumental.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] Grime Instrumental - Stormzy x AJ Tracey x Chip x Dave Type Beat [F4F]

The vocals sound so crisp was this recorded in a studio of some sort? Everything sounds very well mixed and very professional. I can def see this on the radio. 10/10 man nice work man probably one of the best produced, mixed, songs on this forum keep it up!

So sick! Drums smack, I'm not crazy about the main melody feel like it would've sounded better if the top end was filtered very boom bap type of beat, I really like the break down. Keep it up man Head cutta head cutting!

Check me out when you get the chance
Classic Boombap, what rapper you hear over this?

I liked it. Everything was mixed really well and I can definitely hear this on the radio also. Definitely a summer jam I can hear people slapping. Keep it up man everything was saucy.

Back