90s TV Show Martin￾ Inspired Beat (100% feedback returned) leave love receive love

LongLiveTheKing

you guys know the drill. Leave quality feedback. Genuine listens. To receive the same in reciprocation. Drop your links below!

Last edited:
Lol this dope love the Martin/Gina idea.. Beat is super wavy, mix is clean and the low end is nice and thick! Great work here bro!

I'm not a fan of "type beats".
Like for me there is not too much sounds/instruments here. Not my style.
Maybe with any rap vocal will be great to hear it !

Nice melody anyway, yee it's good :)

You need to get over it. Some of us make music intended for lyrical artists. Call it what you want to call it. Lol

Yeah, mix is clean and it's well done for what it is, but apart from the tv sample it's kind of generic for my own personal taste(Not that I'm some utterly original composer though). Will work with a rapper though for sure, which I assume was the whole point.

These boom bap heads act like several kinds of instrumental music can’t coexist. Y’all get on my nerves. To say this barely has any instrumentation is wild brazy. I played like 3-4 diff melodies. Not counting the string stabs. Lol

i liked the beat man, i think you could add some more panned instrumentals like when you came in during the chorus maybe i think an acoustic piano would sound well doing a riff at the end of your pre-chorus bar. I think you got all the percussion down with the pistol sound and other sounds you used, cool texture.
Nice track

These boom bap heads act like several kinds of instrumental music can’t coexist. Y’all get on my nerves. To say this barely has any instrumentation is wild brazy. I played like 3-4 diff melodies. Not counting the string stabs. Lol
You have an over developed sense of entitlement. Chill man. Our opinions are just opinions same as yours and at the end of the day the only opinion that matters about your music is your own. Just because I find this specific beat generic doesn't make it so. And throwing the 'boom bap heads' comment is inaccurate. Almost everyone is open to something new if it's dope.

You have an over developed sense of entitlement. Chill man. Our opinions are just opinions same as yours and at the end of the day the only opinion that matters about your music is your own. Just because I find this specific beat generic doesn't make it so. And throwing the 'boom bap heads' comment is inaccurate. Almost everyone is open to something new if it's dope.

I’m sorry you feel that way. Thank you for your opinion.

Last edited:
Hey man, love the beat. The main melody is great, and the drums are good. In general, the instrumentation is really good. I think you maybe overdid the panning, it can be a bit distracting, especially on the hats. Also I think you could do with turning up the 808. Overall the track is really cool thou. Looking forward to hearing more, and I appreciate the feedback on my track

Nice beat man keep doing ya thing don't let unfavorable opinions get you rilied up its comes with the territory

Back