90's east coast beat, rhodes piano

loving it man, sweet sampling. really digging it. The drums are spot on! deep kick, phat snare and cool hats :)

Thanks for the feedback, you beat is very soothing. most definitely has that 90's hip hop feel, someone like JoeyBadass would do this instrumental justice.

Hey man this is a dope beat its very smooth and I really like what sounds you were using. Some bass on this track would sound raw tho. But its still good. Keep it up

Last edited:
Dope beat! The vibe is really chill.
Especially the drums are great.
Keep it up!

I liked and subscribed on YT, too.

Last edited:
damn bro loving this! Is it sampled or original? I also like how you got the snare to pop thru the mix so much! Great job with this one

damn bro loving this! Is it sampled or original? I also like how you got the snare to pop thru the mix so much! Great job with this one

thanks man, the samples in the background are from a maschine expansion called prospect haze, but on top that, the rhodes piano with the grain delay was played by myself. the drums are also sequenced, it's not a loop!

Hey man, these drums are particularly dope. Loving the little delayed and stretched vocal sample too.

However this beat desperately needs a bassline. The rhodes keys are very clean but this is absolutely crying out for a nice deep sub bassline. That's about all I can say in terms of improvements.

Please return the feed when you have a chance: https://www.futureproducers.com/for.../zoo-ireland-preach-feed-100-returned-511237/

you're right, man! when it comes to the bass, i need improvement in my beats! often i don't find a bassline that fits perfectly or a bass in general that fits into the mix and then i leave it out completely. i should try harder to find a bass that fits, 'cause together with the drums the bass is the heart of a rap instrumental!

I could reminisce throughout this beat. Really has potential to calm you down. The beat is so simple (doesn't mean it's easy, still takes a lot of work) that the right person could take this to so many places. Keep making music like this! Good work and keep grinding

thanks for checking out my beat, man :cheers:

This has a real nice vibe to it. I would personally like some lead melody wich would tie the beat together. just some piano keys or something. It would add some variety to the beat and keep my ears guessing. Other than that, real nice job

are you playing those keys or is it a sample, my first question, either or the beat is still dope. I like the laid back mellow vibe it has to it, and the drums you laid down sound real crisp. Dope old school feel to it nothin to over the top that takes away from what the artist has to say. Overall I like it.

check out https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ounce-prod-s-o-terik-f4f-511498/#post49946274

thanks a lot man! the samples in the background like this pipe style sample and the phased chords are one shot samplesn from maschine, but the melody on top is played by myself. I took a rhodes type piano and put a grain delay on top of it to make it more interesting! I'll check out yours also!

MAUJ

Back