808 / Jazz / Groovy Beat - James Bond Dropped Some Acid REPLYING TO ALL FEEDBACK

ihuntbears

What's up guys, really appreciate the thoughtful feedback I've been getting on my stuff so I'm back looking for more. Will reply to all feedback just drop your link.

Made this a while ago before I knew as much as I do now about the engineering side so I'm looking for specific feedback or suggestions on the mix. Don't hold back if you're thinking there should be a lot of changes, as long as it's constructive that's the only way we all will grow. Orchestral samples pulled from vinyl, guitar played DI into Reason and drums/bass done with MPC. Here's the link -

James Bond Dropped Some Acid by Sleepy Wizard | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Just listened to the track, its really cool and unique. I love it melodically, and my only criticism would be that it could probably do with being a bit more arranged. Other than that, I think its really cool. Unfortunately, on the mixing side of things I can´t tell you a whole lot, since I´m not all that good at mixing myself. My only suggestion would be turn up the hats.
Thanks for the feedback on my track, and I´m looking forward to hearing more of your stuff

Thanks for the feedback! I agree I have some fills in mind. Looking forward to hearing more from you too my dude

yeah this Is dope bro love that sample flip, mix is crisp and that 808 is hitting. I agree w the dude above! Add some more sauce on the drums and overall arrangment I think this is banger my guy! good work!

I just dropped a track inspired by my fav 90's tv show "Martin" would love your feedback here

Last edited:
Really dope track, It actually does sound like it can be on a James Bond movie lol. Personally I would love if there was some variation for the bass. It seems like it was just 2 bars looping forever. At 2 minutes in. The sample used was off time a little. It can be solved by using a sampler editor like SliceX in FL Studio or even Serato Sample. Leave feedback here

Oh shit. Didn't see he horns/jazz samples coming. This is nice man. An album of this kind of work could fit nicely for sync library music. Nice job

If you get a chance, check out my latest.

YouTube

Back