6lack x xxxtentacion ambient type beat f4f

This has a nice relaxed atmosphere to it, I like the instruments and synths you've used, it all sounds good together. I like that you've taken care with the structure, it's cool to hear the broken down sections and the like - the flip at the end is cool as well. I think you need to look at your mixing though, the drums in particular. The kick is too loud in the mix and the snare is basically non-existent. I'd turn the kick down a fair amount and bring the rest of the drums up - I'd also layer the snare up with another sample as well to make it a bit snappier. I like it though, good work.

I'd appreciate it if you could check this out in return, thanks; My first ever release, 'Jaguar' - will return all feedback in detail

Love the changeup. I think people just put one melody throughout an entire beat and layer in percussion and whatnot which to me is kinda lazy. You've clearly thought out the structure and taken time to make this art. Mix wise only thing I have is I would compress the kick and snare together or balance them, to me the kick sounds much louder than the snare but that may just be because I'm listening on rokit 5s. Like I said though......art. These are the type of complex beats I love to hear because thats the kind of music I make. Here's mine, would really appreciate feedback/criticism BACK again REPLYING to ALL FEEDBACKS: T.D.E. / Isaiah Rashad style beat

thank you so much and yes, my mix kinda sucked on this one
Love the changeup. I think people just put one melody throughout an entire beat and layer in percussion and whatnot which to me is kinda lazy. You've clearly thought out the structure and taken time to make this art. Mix wise only thing I have is I would compress the kick and snare together or balance them, to me the kick sounds much louder than the snare but that may just be because I'm listening on rokit 5s. Like I said though......art. These are the type of complex beats I love to hear because thats the kind of music I make. Here's mine, would really appreciate feedback/criticism BACK again REPLYING to ALL FEEDBACKS: T.D.E. / Isaiah Rashad style beat

Back