6lack x Travis Scott Type Beat FEEDBACK 4 FEEDBACK

GuessBeatz

What's going on everyone?

I'd love some feedback on the beat specifially on the bassline? it's always been somthing I'm weak at that I'm trying to improve on. Let me know if its good or it it needs work, and if it does need work what are some ways I can get a good bass. Leave me your tracks and I'll return the feedback as soon as possible

Nice drums and the arp sound is nice too but I'm not a fan of the synth that came in at 45secs its way too loud and it sounded a lil off also the bassline doesn't sound that good imo bro, I say switch those two up. Tips for creating baselines if your struggling I play mine in most of the time but theres times when I'm lazy and what I do is take the bottom notes from a main melody or chords and add them to a bass instrument or 808 and it will play the same as your main melody or chords which ever you chose but I usually then edit them to make it sound different form the melody and chords so the beat has more variation if you get what I mean.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] LUCID - Lil Skies x Lil Tracy x Lil Uzi Vert Type Beat (Collab)

Very nice production, I also agree with calming the hi hat down as well as the synth that comes in. I really enjoyed your percs that come in when the beat breaks down and that mario sample is a nice additive haha. If your looking for some tips to help the bass try throwing some saturation on it and or try adding some distortion but sparingly I feel a little goes a long way when mixing my bass and shaping the sound.

My latest production
[F4F] Trap RnB Vibe "My Shorty" Prod. OverTheTopBeatz

Back