2 Chainz x Offset type beat -"Maybelline"| Returning All Feedback!

its solid but nothin too special. the melody is kind repetetive, just a tip watch cxdy's youtube tutorials on how to arrange samples. I dont know if its just me but i dont like beats where the 808 sits just in one tone, for me you should lead the 808's somehow to the melody. if its on purpose i talked bs.

I appreciate your feedback! I am a little confused though as to how a sample arranging tutorial would apply to this beat seeing as there were no Samples used in it. I also just wanted to note that when it comes to making trap Beats a key factor in achieving that vibe is repetition. However thank you I respect your feedback do you have a link to your music?

Okay I get what you're saying I appreciate the feedback. I really only use chord progressions for certain types of beats when I'm doing trap Beats I use fifths, thirds etc that's just my style LOL but again I appreciate the feedback I'll check you out!

I like the hard hitting drums in this. The bass sounds pretty good to me. The melody probably is slightly generic, but it is trap, so that is no biggie. Solid beat overall.

Back