[100% Feedback For Feedback] avixn - [midnght.snacks] | beat tape

JayProd

Short tape of loops/ideas I've been working on. After this i'm gonna work on a full project. Much love.

Great introduction, it was a good experience to hear on my headset. When it dropped for the first time made me smile. Kick&snare fits well, i like it. Simple and good the way a boom bap beat should be when it have a great sample. Mixing sounds good balanced, the dirty master combines with the proposal vibe. The BPM change was great. Nice work overall that's for sure. Could you review this trap beat here i made please?

Beat tape is nice, but I really like the first song. I really like use of the limiter or what you used to fade the beat when the drums hit. I also wish I knew what that trumpet sound is in the first beat, unless played live. Great beats, Very unique.

Bro you have got such a nice sound, I am super jealous haha. This sounds very professional and the mix is outstanding. I love that tape feel of the whole thing, really interested in how you did this. Keep this coming, def following you on sc. Can't wait to hear more of this.

the drums have that vinyl tape sound which is awesome. you gotta let me know how you processed those.
this reminds me of some doom love it.
i got no criticism brotha it sounds super dope already

CORNER$TORE | Prod. jAudio

I really like these kind of chill and old school beats. Not many people do those or do em right. Yours sound awesome. Not the biggest fan of hard panning but it was ok. All the beats go well together in the tape. In the 3rd one of the synths could be a lil bit louder. 6th is probably my favorite. Nothing else to say except that this sound real awesome. Keep making more of them :) Thx for feedabck btw!

oh god. that all of these beats were dope af ~ seriously man everything was on point. Wish I could also make beats this dope, that's why i keep workin on my craft. keep em coming bro keep us inspired!!! def follow like see you bruh

love this vibe bro, some FlyLo meets DJ Premier type shit, this is dope!! wouldn't change a thing on it fam great job

Sick crispy drums, im not much of a fan of that vaporwave sidechaining on the kicks tho, it's overdone in this track. The rest of the instruments sound dope af, but the constant breaks in the sound throw me off.

Lovely sounds in here. I love the foley sounds, I love the rhodes keys. It does feel a little weird with the panning though. Not really liking that part of it. But goddamn when the bass comes in and the kick is perfect. Nice sidechaining and once again I love the sounds. This is right up my alley, great work man!

Sorry I'm so late with the reply, but damn, wish I would have listened to this sooner. The intro is mesmerizing man. I love when it all comes in, it's just so smooth. Your samples go so well together, really like the vibe it gives off. Keep it up, you got some serious talent

Back