100% FEEDBACK 4 FEEDBACK - FREE Futuristic Experimental Laid-Back Soulful Hip Hop

DAHTrump

DAH Trump

Leave feedback and critique! I will return the favor 100%. I have a great track record here!

COMMENT ON MY SOUNDCLOUD IF YOU CAN FOR BROWNIE POINTS. Let me know if you want me to return the favor by commenting on your soundcloud too

This is dope, its mixed really well. The main issue it has is in the middle where it gets too messy, although I like the transition from extremely messy back to the clean soulfullness, I think the messy part shouldnt have lasted for more than a few seconds. For a rapper it would be difficult to rap over that bit and for the listener its not easy on the ears.

Nice work though.

Man you have really gotten better over the last year or so. The mix is on point and I can't tell you how much I love the mario samples and that 8 bit ending..I am jealous of how good you got that to sound. This song is entertaining throughout, you have great changes going on, an awesome ensemble of instruments, and a great mix of 'live' and sampled drums. Drum patterns are extremely well done too. I would love to critique this but I honestly don't have any advice on what could improve it. Keep this going man, I'm loving what you are putting out.

Here is my latest if you would like to give it a listen

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...h-etc/new-mayfly-track-tomb-f4f-100-a-525238/

This is wild man. Really great combination of a bunch of interesting sounds. The middle is a little too busy for a hip hop beat, but this is sick on its own. Great job. Feeling it.

ahah this tuuune man, so chill! Really like that piano sound at the intro, creates a really nice vibe to start off the track. Vocal cuts are phenomenal, along with the Mario coin sound. I can really tell you spent some time on dynamics as well, the chorus just sounds massive and is really full sounding.

Nothing negative to say about this track man. It is just so unique, and soulful; love these kinds of tunes!

Keep this stuff going, would love to hear more!
OAKUM--

bro this is crazy good. the samples used in it are amazing. the part when the drums in is hella nice, this track is pretty full and it doesnt get to a point where its too much. Nicely mixed. the vocals that come in and out and pan left to right is super tight. That synth in where it drops too is clean. I like this a lot bro frfr. keep grindin.

If you can peep this would be tight, from the beat to the raps by me. thanks.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...feed-4-feed-murcielago-prod-polo-port-525241/

I honestly can't see anything wrong with this. I love the bouncy vibe and the smooth ass sample. Then when the beat gets really into it, goddamn. I'm impressed man! So good!

Not gonna lie, THIS IS HARD! Really, I feel like you executed this so well, like you couldn't have done it better. The build up was nice, it set the tone, but when it dropped, IT DROPPED! I like the sound bites you included, those little details can add a lot to an already well established beat. The keys were subtle, the bass line was funky, and the synths worked great. This is all around incredible!

Hey,
what an interesting blend of different sounds and melodies. Really awesome track. It's complex and full of ideas, all the transitions come just at the right time. Good work

Trump this is dope, very different! Love the bass, and the chords on this. Not sure, if they're sampled, bass sounds familiar. The Super Mario sounds made me smile, really enjoyed this.

Back