100% F4F - Debut Track - Boom Bap

KArthur

Recording Artist
Hey this is the first time sharing on this board, looking forward to listening to what you guys have but first would really appreciate some feedback on my debut track, its the first single for my upcoming album called Alma Rosa, Im from the Bronx, and live in Dominican Republic, I chose to use a spanish feature on this track, a close friend, who shared a similiar story in Spanish, hope you can enjoy.

you got that real NY shit bro i really enjoyed this, jazzy smooth and ya lyrics on point man! liked and subbed

peep my new short but INSANE (1 min) official video, lmk what u think with a comment on there, share or like. thank you

YouTube

Serious fuckin production on this one. That beat is just ill. Vocals are solid too. Nice work man. If you get a minute please check out my latest track. Cheers.

Serious fuckin production on this one. That beat is just ill. Vocals are solid too. Nice work man. If you get a minute please check out my latest track. Cheers.

Bro this goes hard, I love the scratches, that sound caught me by surprise, and the main instrument in the back draws you in, defanitely see why you chose Bad Meets Evil as a reference, Royce would body this beat.

you got that real NY shit bro i really enjoyed this, jazzy smooth and ya lyrics on point man! liked and subbed

peep my new short but INSANE (1 min) official video, lmk what u think with a comment on there, share or like. thank you

YouTube

This shit bounces! Loved it, on my 3rd replay, left a comment, and subbed

Back