0hms - Back VS Iraq Prod by chuki F4F 100

Great to hear from you breh been a while

Man not gon lie this some heat , you been improving alot since back then .

Keep doing your thing fam , we should def link up your right .email in youtube description .

Thanks for feedback on my thread

Peace

Pretty dope track. Good delivery. I hear some hard spitting 1 minute in, which I like. The song has a cool bounce to it and the flow is very fitting to the beat. Good work.

Great to hear from you breh been a while

Man not gon lie this some heat , you been improving alot since back then .

Keep doing your thing fam , we should def link up your right .email in youtube description .

Thanks for feedback on my thread

Peace

Thanks homie

not bad broseph. Gotta say I'm more into older sounding hiphop, like 90s stuff, not trap stuff, so maybe I'm not the best judge of these sounds, but I've got to say the production is pretty damn good. Your voice comes across very clearly. The instrumental is cool too. I like the use of the vocal sample throughout the track. It adds a lot of tension to the song, as does the intensity of your voice.

Pretty dope track. Good delivery. I hear some hard spitting 1 minute in, which I like. The song has a cool bounce to it and the flow is very fitting to the beat. Good work.

Glad you dig man, yea the best is very bouncy. Made my flow pop on it.

not bad broseph. Gotta say I'm more into older sounding hiphop, like 90s stuff, not trap stuff, so maybe I'm not the best judge of these sounds, but I've got to say the production is pretty damn good. Your voice comes across very clearly. The instrumental is cool too. I like the use of the vocal sample throughout the track. It adds a lot of tension to the song, as does the intensity of your voice.
Lol broseph aye. But yea man I try to combine some of that 90 style with now a day style

Solid beat, great 808, vocals sound nice and high quality, energy is awesome.
Only thing I feel is that the vocals could have been mixed a bit better, they feel a bit too much above the mix, I think a bit of volume reduction and you're there.
Overall fire!

You brought the right intensity and energy level for this beat they went together hand in hand. I digged the flow you had on it throughout as well. I can't really think of any feedback to give on this one I think you did a solid job overall man keep it up

Like the energy on this. You keep it up the whole way through which is cool. No letting up. Only thing I was waiting to hear was a very big chorus to take it to the next level of hypeness. That's just me though. Nice work man.
Check out my latest, which is way on the other side of the spectrum, if you get a minute. Cheers.

Getting Logic/Joyner vibes from this. Like the bounce/sound selection. Like someone else said the vocals sit a little too on top but that's minor mixing stuff. You good on production tho. If you find the time check my tape out here.

Solid beat, great 808, vocals sound nice and high quality, energy is awesome.
Only thing I feel is that the vocals could have been mixed a bit better, they feel a bit too much above the mix, I think a bit of volume reduction and you're there.
Overall fire!
Thanks we will link up in the future

Back