0hms - Back VS Iraq Prod by chuki F4F 100

You brought the right intensity and energy level for this beat they went together hand in hand. I digged the flow you had on it throughout as well. I can't really think of any feedback to give on this one I think you did a solid job overall man keep it up

Preace the feed

Like the energy on this. You keep it up the whole way through which is cool. No letting up. Only thing I was waiting to hear was a very big chorus to take it to the next level of hypeness. That's just me though. Nice work man.
Check out my latest, which is way on the other side of the spectrum, if you get a minute. Cheers.

Yea man this is more of a freestyle type vibe I was going for, so hats why there wasn’t a real chorus

Getting Logic/Joyner vibes from this. Like the bounce/sound selection. Like someone else said the vocals sit a little too on top but that's minor mixing stuff. You good on production tho. If you find the time check my tape out here.
Thanks man I dig that Joyner energy. And as far as mixing goes I just loaded a new mix that addressed the vocals sitting on top of the beat. Thanks for that catch everyone that pointed it out.

Back