Sweet RNB Guitar Beat [F4F]

Hey! RnB is not really my thing, but I really like this, the build-up, combination of instruments, very nice! The only exception is the synth starting at 1:29, it gets a little annoying. Maybe it's a little too much on the foreground. Anyways, keep it up.

Regards,
Paul den Outer

I think you need to apply some eq to that kick/hit combo. Overall feel its a bit too loud. Reminds me of jingle you would hear for a promotional video or something for a product. Its quite basic and simple. Sounds choices are cool though I definitely can see someone singing over this easily as well. I just feel the drums don't sit very well in the mix kick/clap/hi hats could use some refinements or maybe its just the instruments being a tad too loud. Otherwise cool old school type R&Bish beat.

Feed me - https://www.futureproducers.com/for...type-r-b-new-school-new-age-[f4f100%]-455555/

Thanks for the feedback. I love the intro, very smooth and well composed. I didn't drop as big as I thought though. Transitions nicely intro progressions. Big strings are nice and well mixed.

Overall the beat is very tight. But I would include more "big" moments. Heavier drops with some layered strings and synth would fill the track out nicely.

Distorted bass

Might just be me but I think your bass needs tweaking. It sounds slightly distorted and is struggling to give that punch the bass should. But other than that overall its a really nice track. Nice work.

Back