Some chilled-out R&B

DSmolken

A track that I produced together with a producer from Swaziland, for the singer's 23rd birthday. It's a Rochelle Jordan cover, cause the first time I heard RoJo years ago I immediately knew this singer would like her. We talked about making it a house track, but ended up keeping it R&B.

Peace
Digging the production, and the singer's voice. You guys work well together!
Can't wait to hear more work from you all, maybe a project?

Thanks. Me and the singer were in a band years ago, where I played bass. Now she doesn't have much time for music, but I can still talk her into recording something once every few months, and we got vox for three more songs that I need to finish. So, more stuff will happen, though it might not quite be in this style. I will probably work on another track with SpeKTRum, too, though it might be one with a different singer.

I see you have some nice tracks in a style that's basically the more avant-garde, less commercial equivalent of this.

Cool. If you have a soundcloud - follow me, and I'll do the same. Definitely interested in hearing what you and spektrum come out with next.

Also thanks for listening to my tracks! Appreciate it

Thanks. Just sent the project for another track to SpeKTRum a couple of days ago, hopefully there will be more.

Back