RnB Remix trying something new tell me how it sounds

lilmagicz

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

Lyrics:
"What you girl don't know won't hurt her/ Make this love go further"

Yo, this is tite! It reminds me of a Timbaland type of groove. And I like how you merged it with some H-Town type of flava. You did your thing, props!

thanks for the two feedbacks much appreciated
ill check out your soundcloud

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

Yo, this is tite! It reminds me of a Timbaland type of groove. And I like how you merged it with some H-Town type of flava. You did your thing, props!

Your Lockdown beat is super dope love the melody and the drum pattern has that nice hip hop feel to it
keep doing ur thing

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

Lyrics:
"What you girl don't know won't hurt her/ Make this love go further"
Well done! Loving the rhythm on this song. I could do without the sound in the beginning, but other than that, it's a good track.

That was the first thing that came through my mind. It's nice to see people taking direct influences from him these days.

thanks for the feedback and yes timbaland has great sounds to use and innovate

---------- Post added 10-05-2013 at 09:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 10-04-2013 at 06:22 PM ----------

bummmmmp

Back