Rek-lore - Outriders (feedback please)

rek-lore

Hey guys, I've just released a new track and would love some feedback, for some reason the play/like ratio seems lower than my other tracks but I personally think it's my best track so far, please have a listen, it's electronic/nu-jazz. Cheers guys!

Last edited:
It happens all the time that people don't dig a track when you believe it's the best thing you ever made. I bet there are a lot of artists that became famous with a track they thought was not their best. Just keep making the music you love! Don't make the music that other people would love or you're doing it for the wrong reason :).

The track itself is not my style but it's well produced! Did you use samples for the sax?

Thought this was dope as well. It has a real Maxwell-Urban Hang Suite Theme type of feel to it, which is one of my favorite albums so thats dope. The horns line is dope and really holds everything together. The piano line around 2:20 is dope as well. I think a R&B vocalist would sound amazing on this.

If you composed this everything track yourself, I'm super impressed. My only suggestion would be to make the bass a little more prominent in the track. I think a few funk bass plucks here and there would be a nicely added touch and would add to the atmosphere of the track. But overall this is a dope track.

Check me out if you get a chance: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...om-window-r-b-type-track-486861/#post49841335

Back