Thread: Psychedelic soul - king cashmere debut (quality f4f)

Thanks

Psychedelic soul - king cashmere debut (quality f4f)

Sign in to disable this ad
    Hey y'all,

I've been bouncin round this forum for a couple years and wouldn't trade the feedback I've gotten here for anything.

Anyways, I was wonderin if y'all could scope out my new project and give us and and all relevant feedback!

We're real out there but I think it's a pretty cool sound.

Will return feed for feed, with pleasure.

Thanks for the love fam,

Z

Thanks
    I absolutely LOVE this dude. SOOOOO smooth man jesus christ, reminds me of Frank Ocean a lot. Vocals are great, the beat is super laid back. My only vice would be the glitchy section towards the end, just maybe take some of the sounds out. I love the concept though. I would like to collab with you dude, I think you great.
    Last edited by Engelwood; 08-18-2014 at 03:44 PM.

Thanks
    real chill man. the vibe is dope. ima follow u on soundcloud.

Feedback? https://www.futureproducers.com/foru...ep-f4f-483088/

Thanks
    The production on this is crazy. I thought every track was dope, especially "Bastet" and "Zues". You guys have an amazing aesthetic that incorporates a lot of modern R&B but also, as you described it, a lot of psychedelia and other disparate genres. In that vein, I heard a lot of Shuggie Otis, Cody Chestnutt, and a little Miguel in here. I supported you guys on your bandcamp and really hope to hear more.

My only suggestion would be to put the vocals a little more front and center in the mix. I think the vocalist has a great voice, but I think it sits a little too far back with the other instrumentation for my tastes. However, that didn't detract me at all from enjoying these songs.

If you get a chance, I'd really appreciate some feedback on mine: https://www.futureproducers.com/foru...e-w-me-484728/

Thread Information