New Hiphop/Jazz/Neo Soul Instrumental F4F Every time!

BenTunnicliffe

Finally got round to laying the bass down for an instrumental I put together a month or so ago. A remake/rework of 'The Womb' by Me'shell Ndegéocello.Currently not in the best position in terms of my referencing setup but would like to hear how the mix came out on other people's systems considering there's a mix of live and sequenced elements which can be hard to get to sit together properly IMO.All feedback returned and always open to suggestions and collabs.

Last edited:
First off you sir have crazy talent on that bass. Dopest bass video I've seen on YouTube from a non professional bassist.
I have nothing negative to say at all. Bass is one of the most looked over instruments. I used to play stand up primarily, with a smidge of electric here and there. You got skill my friend!

Added you on Twitter and shot you a message !

I would appreciate it if you could return the same level of feedback as you recieved

Twitter @Mr1derful816

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...edback/detailed-feedback-4-feedback-458159/2/

Thanks for all the feedback guys. Just returning it all now. I'm in the UK so the time difference held me back from doing it sooner!

This track is smooth, nailed the jazz in it 100%. Can't even complain about this one bit to be honest. The mix was even good to! I also admire you playing that live bass on it. Looks like you enjoyed it! I love it, we should collab at some point!

Back